Wednesday, August 13, 2008

jealous...

11/8 i saw girl(a) got a necklace...
12/8 i saw girl(b) got the necklace same v girl(a)....
at that time i feel very angry v them....
y they buy same necklace no tell me de??
three of us are friends....
y i dunno what they two doing de???
and y i also are the last one know what happen de???
y????


so yesterday i go toilet v a friend....
when i saw girl(a)....
i feel very angry and ask her where her necklace???
she say din bring....
and i ask y both of u same de???
she say ya la we buy together de....
when i hear that a fire boom out from my heart.....
and i juz say "ba dia" and go away from there....
she say u jealous arr??!!!
i din answer her and juz go back to my class.....
at that time i cannot say i no jealous but i also cannot say i din feel jealous....
my horoscope is scorpio so i am a jealousies girl....
especially v my best friends......
i cannot tahan my friends knw something but din tell me.....
and when i knw what is happen i'm the last one.....
i din like that feeling.....



so at here i wan say is if u are my friends pls i say pls....
tell me what was happen....
and i don't like i'm the last one knw that happen .....
thx.....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16.10.08

    hey girl,
    that is our parent brought 4 us wan...i brought that very long time ago oredi then her mother jus brought 4 her when volley-ball competition that time...
    u know de... v r friend.... if i n she wan 2 buy sumthing same v definitely will buy 4 u oso de...
    Pls v din mean 2 let u b de last 2 noe...
    SORRY...

    ReplyDelete