Monday, December 29, 2008

my friend......

this is my friend........
Mr Fuah Lian Wee......
y i post his pic at here????
coz 2day(29/12) is his b'day...............
hahahaha..............
hapi b'day to u......
hapi b'day to u........
hapi b'day to u................
hapi b'day to u......................
hope all ur wish will come true.......
hahahaha........
wish u good luck at taiwan.........
stupid guy........
rmb arr.........
u promise me that u will come find me de......
if nt i will go kill u de lo......
hahahaha........



很久没写blog了.............
不是不要写,而是很忙..............
忙什么???
做工咯...........
回到家就不能写吗???
可以,只是很累了............
因为放工的时间已经是10点了,有时更加久,到10.35分才让我们回家..................
回到家也已经快11点了.............
很懒惰再开电脑..............
所以咯.............
请你们原谅我吧...............

2 comments:

  1. 知道自己很久没有上网了吧?!!
    我等你很多晚了!!!哈哈。。
    工作这么累。。真可怜啊。。
    我还没去考过我的undang..
    很不想去考哦!!
    懒惰呢。。。
    我很想你呢。。。。
    你现在在那里做工?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi^^.....
    me vry tired ma.....
    then till home yi jing 10.30pm liao....
    then vry lazy to open my computer.......
    hahahaha....
    now me as a guinness anchor berhad de worker......
    but work at shopping center......
    like jusco,tesco,the stone.....
    then now i work at banting the stone.....
    work till 25-1-2009......
    haizzzzz....
    damn tired.......
    but i love money more then myself.......
    hahaha.........

    ReplyDelete